The Financial Navigator
The first book Professional Corporations – The Secret to Success gave professionals all the tools they needed to incorporate and then use a professional corporation to their best advantage. In The Financial Navigator – Managing Your Success Tim identifies the problems facing professionals when dealing with the financial industry (and the taxman) and explains in plain English how to keep more of what you earn.
This book outlines everything from the failings of a financial industry and its effect on professionals, to the potentially apocalyptic effect the failing U.S. economy could have on Canadians.
If you are looking to protect your money, spot the scams, avoid outrageous fees, and understand the hidden agenda of the person sitting across from you, then this book is worth its weight in gold.
- Banks, Bankers, and Other Financial Advisors.
- The Mutual Fund Industry.
- Are You Getting What you’re Paying For?
- The Insurance Industry – The Good the Bad and the Ugly
- How Transparent is the Financial Industry?